Kangur.io Terms of Service
Updated Friday, February 11, 2022
"The kangur.io website" refers to the website accessible at the Web address https://kangur.io, titled "kangur.io".
"The kangur.io services" refers to the services provided on the kangur.io website as well as by e-mail, including but not limited to, the gameplay experience, and the Room Chat, Chat Rooms, and User Rooms experiences.
"kangur.io" refers to the operator of the kangur.io website and the kangur.io services.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the kangur.io services.
- The kangur.io services are provided for non-commercial use only.
- The kangur.io services may contain objectionable or offensive
- The kangur.io services may contain technical or typographical errors, but kangur.io aims to correct these errors in a timely manner.
- By submitting any content, you grant kangur.io and its successors an unlimited
perpetual worldwide license to redistribute that content in original or modified form, even if your access to services has been terminated,
You certify that you have the full right to grant that license for all content you submit.
- You agree to not submit any content that is
- As a non-binding guideline, objectionable content may include:
- Content that is defamatory or mean-spirited towards individuals or targeted groups (such as by race, gender identity, etc.)
- Content that is obscene, sexual, or pornographic
- Content that is unlawful in the United States of America and/or your jurisdiction
- Content that violates privacy
- Content that encourages violence, harassment, or criminal activity.
- Content that is purposefully intended to harm the physical or mental health of another.
- kangur.io reserves the sole right to determine what content is or is not objectionable.
- kangur.io reserves the right to use an automatic filtering algorithm to help prevent the submission of objectionable content. This algorithm may have errors resulting in your inability to submit nonobjectionable content.
agree that you understand and are fully responsible for the risks involved in submitting information for public access online.
you violate these terms, kangur.io reserves the right to temporarily or permanently terminate your access to
any or all services.
- kangur.io reserves the right to update these terms at any time. It is recommended for you to check periodically for updates at the address https://kangur.io/policies/termsofservice.html
- ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY PURPOSE. KANGUR.IO IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY.
Copyright 2022 kangur.io